Featured post

Question to council: William Marshal

Richard Stainthorp to ask the Lead Councillor for Culture Heritage and Recreation: William Marshal As I am sure the Lead Councillor is awar...

16 Mar 2011

Lovely new paint job

I reported not long ago about the state of double yellow lines in Gordon Place and the illegal parking taking place there.

I'm pleased to report that the double yellow lines have already been repainted - the first part of Gordon Place and the corners with Sherwood Street.
Unfortunately the illegal parking continues and you will often see one or two cars parked on this stretch of Gordon Place.  Not only is this illegal but also dangerous as people turn from the Oxford Road to be confronted by cars on the wrong side of the road trying to get past.

I reported this to the Council several weeks ago and they have assured me they have increased the number of visits by the traffic wardens.  Doesn't seem to be working!

No comments:

Post a Comment