Featured post

Question to council: William Marshal

Richard Stainthorp to ask the Lead Councillor for Culture Heritage and Recreation: William Marshal As I am sure the Lead Councillor is awar...

23 Jun 2012

#Rdg Arts Week - a great week to look forward to

Last night I was lucky enough to go to the launch of Reading Arts Week.  It was a great event, so full of people involved with or supporting local Arts.  I was only there for an hour before I had to head off to a previous engagement but I got a sneaky peek of the art on display and I was so impressed.

Reading is lucky to have a wealth of artists, and the art I saw was so diverse.  I really do recommend getting along to the Penta Hotel this weekend to take a look.

There are other events running this week:


Artists Place
Wednesday 27 June 2012 | 1pm - 6pm
Market Place (outside Nino’s), Reading Town Centre.  This is an outdoor art market.

The Big Art Picnic
Friday 29 June 2012 | 2pm - 8pm
Caversham Court Gardens, Church Road, Caversham, Reading & Caversham Lock


More information can be found here, on Facebook and by following @Rdgartsweek on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment