Featured post

Question to council: William Marshal

Richard Stainthorp to ask the Lead Councillor for Culture Heritage and Recreation: William Marshal As I am sure the Lead Councillor is awar...

13 Nov 2014

Alumnus of the Year 2015

I am pleased to announce I am going to be Alumnus of the Year 2015.  I am hugely honoured to be given this award.

I graduated from the University in 2000 with a BSc (Hons) in Rural Environmental Science.

This morning I visited the University of Reading and was given a tour of the Agriculture Department where I studied, however half the building hadn't been constructed by the time I graduated.  It was interesting to talk to the students who are now doing my course (with a different name) as it is still a subject I am very interested in.

The campus is quite different from when I was there.  There are some beautiful new buildings, coffee shops and the library is undergoing an impressive refurbishment.

I am very proud the University have chosen me and I will fulfil the role to the best of my ability.



No comments:

Post a Comment